Sunday 5 March 2017

Dressing Up As Old MSP Login Screen Characters

So today I decided it would be a 'fun' idea to dress up as the old MSP
Login screen characters, now these included the likes of; Roxy Ramone, Becca Beats and others...
After I finally completed the outfits and changed the faces I decided to go into the beach chatroom and see how the reactions of moviestars differed from the characters they saw, 


 So for my main I dressed up as roxy, once we got into the chatroom I decided to use the most 'fitting' animations for each avatar, for example for Roxy I used a singing animation, as she is usually seen singing :)

What I did notice is was I was receiving a lot more messages some saying 'you look pretty' and others saying the classic 'plz can i have my wishlist and a greet' like really bro?



 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Once I left the chatroom In total I received 11 friend requests:

On 'the Roxy account' I received 5 Requests



         On 'the Becca account' I received 3 Requests



        Finally on the other acc idk the name sorry xD I also received 3 Requests xDD


Does this mean people prefer Roxy? Tbh I don't know



Anyways thanks for reading my first post! Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment